29th May 2012, 05:23 PM
mausami dhotre

How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?

hello, my name is Mausami Dhotre, and i am pursuing MBA from University Of Pune. i am looking summer internship in BHEL Bhopal. Thus i want to know the procedures to apply in BHEL for internship and the contacts,,,

26th October 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?

hello, my name is govardhan. i'm 3rd year b.tech(ECE) student in rgukt iiit. I would like to take an internship in b.h.e.l company in summer(nearly 2 months). i don't know how to apply for the internship. please let me know the procedure.
1st January 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?

sir,, i am pursuing BE from and i am in 7th sem ,, i would like to take entrenship in bhel,,, so pleas suggest procedure,,,
14th April 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure for applying in bhel bhoapl for summer training
15th April 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

DEAR sir, i jyoti kaurav persuing B.E. in ece .i would like to take summer internship in BHEL ,BHOPAL.PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE LAST DATE TO APPLY ND THE PROCEDURE.............PLZ MAIL ME AT [email protected]
18th June 2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is procedure for applying in bhel bhoapl for summer training
dear sir .i ankit deshmukh be mechanical.i would like to take summer intership in bhel bhopal. pleas provide me last date to applie the procedure pleas .
male me at [email protected]
12th September 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Hai i am shanmuka priya student at rgukt iiit,nuzvid.studying mechanical 3rd year i would like to take an internship in BHEL.Can u plz tell me the way how to approach ?
28th October 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai i am shanmuka priya student at rgukt iiit,nuzvid.studying mechanical 3rd year i would like to take an internship in BHEL.Can u plz tell me the way how to approach ?
Approach HR Department for the information about internships ,It's better to go into the site and know their details as early as possible
21st January 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

list of government and private companies giving internship to MBA(finance).???
11th February 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

siir i m gulshan kumar jha at nit calicut b.tech (mechanical engineer)from 2nd year i wouldlike to take intrenship in bhel.can u tell me the way to appraach
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?