7th October 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Mechatronics internship in this Robro Systems Private Limited Indore?

12th October 2019, 08:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore?

Eligibility to apply for Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore are described below:-

1) You should have done Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent from any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

5) You must have knowledge in AutoCAD , SolidWorks, Rhino and Blender 3D.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://robrosystems.com/
12th October 2019, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mechatronics internship in Robro Systems Private Limited Indore?

Eligibility for Mechatronics Internship at Robro Systems Private Limited Indore

- Candidate should be available for the part-time job/internship.

- Should be available to start a part time job/internship between 7th Oct'19 and 6th Nov'19

- Should be available for the duration of 6 months.

- Must have skills in AutoCAD, Solidworks, Rhino and Blender 3D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?