14th October 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Winter Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for Mechanical student?

Myself Aman Kumar and I am a Mechanical Engineering student of NIT Agartala. I want to do Winter Training in Kahalgaon NTPC. What is the way to apply for this training?

17th October 2016, 08:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Winter Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for Mechanical student?

It is nice to see you aspire for winter training. NTPC is a good place to learn and get trained. Since there is no online provision of application, so you need to apply offline. You can apply in two ways - either through referral from its employees or by visiting the branch, contacting the administrative and get the offline application form. Then fill it up and submit it with the requisite details and documents to get a confirmation receipt on your training. You will need to pay a certain amount as training fees.
17th October 2016, 11:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Winter Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for Mechanical student?

You will have to visit the official website of the above mentioned Institute and will have to provide the required details asked for. After providing the details asked and the documents along with it, you will be most probably eligible to get admission in the internship program in the above mentioned Institute.
12th October 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Releasing date of form for winter training ??? I m from NIT SURAT chemical engg Btech 3 i want to do winter training on NTPC so i need the form out date so that i can visit the prespective place on time %uD83D%uDE42 help me out ....#thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?