30th August 2019, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur is offering an internship which is Mobile App Development. I want to apply for this internship but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can you tell me about the eligibility criteria?

2nd September 2019, 01:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur?

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur.

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized University or Institute.

2) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

3) You have to be available for duration of 1 month.

4) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

5) You must have good knowledge in Android to get eligible for the internship.

For more details you can visit the below link.
https://arhamtechnologies.co.in/
8th September 2019, 01:10 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur?

Bachelors Degree is qualification required to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur.

The Duration of the Mobile App Development internship in Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur would be of 1 months.

The Last date to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Arham Technologies Private Limited Raipur is 16th September 2019.

For more information visit on ( https://arhamtechnologies.co.in )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?