23rd September 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have heard that Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi is offering an internship of Mobile App Development. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying this internship in this company.

25th September 2019, 09:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi is Graduation with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university without any current backlogs.

You must have excellent knowledge of Flutter and Android to be eligible to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi.

You can visit the website https://crazyripples.com/ for more information.
26th September 2019, 06:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited, Delhi is given below:-

1. Candidate should be available in office for full time.
2. Candidate should be available for the duration of 4 months.
3. Candidate should belong from Delhi.
4. Candidate should have relevant skills.
5. Candidate must have to start internship between 23rd September to 23rd October 2019.

You may visit their official website https://crazyripples.com/ for more information.
26th September 2019, 08:00 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 20th Sep'19 and 20th Oct'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 4 months

4)Candidates who are from Delhi and neighboring cities

5)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

For more information visit on (https://crazyripples.com/)
27th September 2019, 12:57 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development internship in Crazy Ripples Private Limited Delhi :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized University to get eligible for the internship.

2) You have to be present for full time internship in-office.

3) You have to be available for duration of 4 months.

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

5) You should be from Delhi and neighboring cities.

6) You must have hands-on experience on Flutter and Android

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://crazyripples.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?