5th August 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for internship related to Linux/Windows Server Administration in S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

9th August 2019, 02:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship?

Eligibility to apply for Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship at S Naidu Tech in Mira Bhayandar are described below.

1) You must have knowledge in Linux

2) You should have knowledge of managing mail servers.

3) You have to be present for full time internship in-office.

4) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

5) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

6) Women who are interested to start or restart their career can also eligible to apply.
9th August 2019, 03:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship?

The eligibility to apply for S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship is given below.

==> Candidate must have a good knowledge of Windows and Linux installation and administration.

==> Candidate should be available full time in the office for the 3 months duration.

==> Candidate can start the internship in-between 4th august 2019 and 3rd September 2019.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?