5th August 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Duration of S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the internship which is available in S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar? I came to know that this company is providing Linux/Windows Server Administration internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

9th August 2019, 12:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the internship which is available in S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar? I came to know that this company is providing Linux/Windows Server Administration internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

S Naidu Tech, Mira Bhayandar offers the Linux / Windows Server Administration internship for the duration of 3 months full time (in office).
Selected candidates can get a stipend of Rs 2,500 / month for the Linux / Windows Server Administration internship in the S Naidu Tech, Mira Bhayandar. If selected, candidates can start the Linux / Windows Server Administration internship immediately in the S Naidu Tech, Mira Bhayandar.
9th August 2019, 02:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship?

Duration of Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship at S Naidu Tech in Mira Bhayandar is 3 months.

You will get around Rs. 2,500/- per month as Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship at S Naidu Tech in Mira Bhayandar.

Last date to apply for this internship is 18 August 2019.
9th August 2019, 03:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of S Naidu Tech Mira Bhayandar Linux/Windows Server Administration Internship is 3 months duration and the last date to apply for this Internship is 18th August 2019. There is only 1 vacancy is available for this internship. The candidate with a good knowledge of Windows and Linux installation and administration are eligible to apply for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.snaidu.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?