31st December 2018, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Seabiscuit Analytics, Bangalore Front End Design/Development Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Front End Design/Development in Seabiscuit Analytics, Bangalore. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

3rd January 2019, 05:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Seabiscuit Analytics, Bangalore Front End Design/Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Front End Design/Development in Seabiscuit Analytics, Bangalore. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Front End Design / Development internship in Seabiscuit Analytics, Bangalore is given below:

>> Applicants with skills in JavaScript, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, UI & UX Design, Git SVN and ReactJS

>> Applicants should have knowledge in JavaScript framework

>> Applicants should have proficiency in design and responsiveness

>> Applicants should have proficiency in ReactJS and Vue.js

>> Applicants should be from Bangalore

>> Applicants can do the internship for 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?