16th November 2018, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in National Skills Network?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in National Skills Network. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in this National Skills Network?

22nd November 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in National Skills Network?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in National Skills Network. Can I know about my eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in this National Skills Network?

Those candidates who have skills in Social Media Marketing, MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Power Point and from Hyderabad and neighboring cities are eligible to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in the National Skills Network. Candidates should be willing to work full time (in office) for the Social Media Marketing internship in the National Skills Network. They should be willing to do the Social Media Marketing internship in the National Skills Network for 6 months duration. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in the National Skills Network.
10th June 2021, 04:25 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in National Skills Network?

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should have knowledge in Social Media Marketing, MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Power Point.

3. Candidates should available for duration of 6 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.
29th July 2021, 06:20 PM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

*Candidates must have a good skills in Social Media Marketing

*Candidates must have a good knowledge in MS- Office

* Candidates should be available for Full Time in Office

*Duration- 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?