15th August 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for TGD Marketing Pvt. Ltd. Footwear Design Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Footwear Design in TGD Marketing Pvt. Ltd. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

10th October 2018, 08:31 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for TGD Marketing Pvt. Ltd. Footwear Design Internship?

Eligibility to apply for TGD Marketing Pvt. Ltd. Footwear Design Internship are as follows.

Candidate must be full time interns for duration of 3 months of internship to be eligible.

Candidate must be from Bangalore to be eligible.

Candidate have relevant skills and interests to be eligible
10th October 2018, 09:15 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for TGD Marketing Pvt. Ltd. Footwear Design Internship?

Eligibility to apply for TGD Marketing Pvt. Ltd. Footwear Design Internship are as follows.

Candidate must be full time interns for duration of 3 months of internship to be eligible.

Candidate must be from Bangalore to be eligible.

Candidate have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Currently there is no requirements for Footwear Design Internship in TGD Marketing Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?