15th August 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Duration of TGD Marketing Pvt. Ltd. Footwear Design Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in TGD Marketing Pvt. Ltd.? I came to know that this company is providing Footwear Design Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

10th October 2018, 08:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of TGD Marketing Pvt. Ltd. Footwear Design Internship?

TGD Marketing Pvt. Ltd. foes offer 3 months duration of Footwear Design Internship. Candidate must be full time interns to be eligible to apply. Also candidate must be from Bangalore to be eligible to apply.
Currently there is no requirements for Footwear Design Internship in TGD Marketing Pvt. Ltd. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?