27th March 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Which field is best for training after MCA in between DOT NET and Security Hacking? List of best companies of Chandigarh for it?

Hellos sir, I have completed MCA and now want to do do training. I want to know which field is best for training in between DOT NET and Security Hacking? List of best companies of Chandigarh for it?

Related Questions:
4th April 2017, 04:59 PM
perthc

Default Re: Which field is best for training after MCA in between DOT NET and Security Hacking? List of best companies of Chandigarh for it?

Hi,

After MCA you can go for training in either on DOT NET or Security hacking.

Both have its scope.And it depends upon your interest whether you like coding or not .This is because if you go for DOT NET then you will be going in Programmers direction.

Also DOT NET professionals are more in IT compared to Security Hacking.

Security Hacking professionals are less.So is the openings.But they hold a huge value,as security is integral to any system.

You will find a job easily in DOT NET as compared to Security Hacking.Also note these professionals are well paid if compared to DOT NET professionals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?