1st July 2010, 01:26 PM

When should I apply for training while studying MCA in 3rd year? Is it good to do training in any company?

hi..
I am a 3rd year MCA student and I want to know at what time and how should I apply for training.
Is it good to go for training in any company or should I make project only?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training being an IT 3rd year student?
  2. How to apply for the training in good companies being in 3rd year of B.Tech in IT? -- [New]
  3. Summer training in good company after B.Tech (CSE) 3rd year from a not so reputed college?
  4. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  5. How to apply for training while doing B.Tech Computer Science?
  6. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  8. How to do training or project work while studying 3rd year B.Tech in Odisha?
  9. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do summer training after studying 3rd year IT
  11. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  12. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  13. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in L&T company while doing 3rd year Biomedical engineering?
  16. Who are eligible to apply for internship program in Tata motors, Jamshedpur?
  17. How may I do summer training program? I'm in B.E(EC) 3rd year
  18. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
21st September 2011, 12:31 AM
anshuljain143

Smile Re: When should I apply for training while studying MCA in 3rd year? Is it good to do training in any company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hi..
I am a 3rd year MCA student and I want to know at what time and how should I apply for training.
Is it good to go for training in any company or should I make project only?
Dear,
It's good thought that you apply for the industrial training/software training.
so many company's provide apprentice training in software development. and it is also helpful for you to aware a corporate environment.

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?