31st August 2016, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to get training in Civil simplified in Delhi?

I want to get training in civil simplified training at Delhi is it a value for money course? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Can I go ahead in doing this course or not? Who can provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible for the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  2. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
  3. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  4. How to join in a company near Delhi for Field Training while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  5. Delhi/NCR Companies for summer training of civil engineering students?
  6. Summer training from a good company in delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  8. List of Banks offering Internship during summer vacation to MBA students in Chandigarh?
  9. How to enhance B.Sc Chemistry Honors skills to become a Chemist? Can I do apprenticeship as a Chemist?
  10. NCVT Previous 10 year question papers of Electrician apprenticeship exam with solution
  11. Does Indian Railway provides any special class apprenticeship for a student of ISC Commerce like a ISC Science student?
  12. How to do training from a good construction field after passing civil engineering 5th semester? List of companies that offer training?
  13. How to do internship from NRSC after degree in Computer Science? How long should I do internship for better job opportunities?
  14. IFFCO Chemical engineering apprenticeship entrance exam's syllabus and previous question papers -- [New]
  15. Apprenticeship after BE Mechanical engineering from ODF and BHEL in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Which are the good institutes for training? I have passed B.Tech IT
  17. List of best industrial training companies for diploma civil engineering students?
  18. How to do apprenticeship from BHEL Hyderabad after B.Tech IT being a physically handicapped student?
31st August 2016, 11:12 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to get training in Civil simplified in Delhi?

-- Yes, Delhi is the capital city of the country. So you can easily get the training in any construction company in Delhi.

-- You have to registered your application before the last date of form submission.

-- You may have to pay some charges for your training. Some of good options for you are :

-- Varindera Constructions Limited

-- Amar International Infracon Pvt. Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?