4th December 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Guarantee of placement after pilot training? Time period for training and to get a job?

Hello sir, I want to do Pilot training so, please tell me is there guarantee of placement after pilot training? What is time period for training and to get a job?

9th December 2016, 10:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guarantee of placement after pilot training? Time period for training and to get a job?

Nobody gives guarantee of placement, they can only give you interview opportunities. If you are good enough, then you will get job based on your skills. Hence, the best way to get a job is, enhancing your skills in the given field.

Recruiters look for skills and aptitude of the candidate and make the final decision based on it. If you can work on it, then nobody will deny you a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?