16th September 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Which has more demand in market from Java and .NET?

I am going for training and i am totally confused that to do training in java or .net. Prevoiusly, i have learnt c and c++ in my college but not have depth knowledge in them. So i want to know that currently which has more demand in market - java or .net? So, please reply these query as soon as possible.

17th September 2015, 02:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has more demand in market from Java and .NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going for training and i am totally confused that to do training in java or .net. Prevoiusly, i have learnt c and c++ in my college but not have depth knowledge in them. So i want to know that currently which has more demand in market - java or .net? So, please reply these query as soon as possible.
The job scenario now a day’s requires you to know multiple things. Both java developers and .net developers have been in demand for the last few years. For the future you need to master of at least one and jack of several. You should improve your logical skills and that will be useful in any programming language. Java developers are currently most in demand worldwide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?