4th October 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

According to present market situation Java is better or .NET? Is it enough to do Java certificate on Corejava or Advance Java certification is necessary?

Hi..m dileep pursuing final year mba on information systems..as my background s of B.E (computer science) want to get in to IT Comp as a developer..could any one pls tell me according to the present market situation which one s better java or .net? M a fresher so s it enough to do a java certification course on corejava or i need to do it on advance java also....? Regards , dileep

5th October 2014, 07:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: According to present market situation Java is better or .NET? Is it enough to do Java certificate on Corejava or Advance Java certification is necessary?

Both Java and .Net are highly demanded computer fields. Both are good and the demand of both these vary from time to time. To be more specific, it entirely depends on the project received from the client concerning which one to use - Java or .Net. This is because both have pros and cons and are used as per the project requirements.

Seeing the present conditions in various companies, it can be said that Java is slightly higher in demand. But the competition in Java is also more. J2EE and Android are the two best fields of Java, hence there is definitely a better scope in Java. You should start of with a course in Core Java which is - OCJP(Oracle Certified Java Programmer) and then you can proceed with further certifications in J2EE or Android.
15th August 2016, 08:21 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: According to present market situation Java is better or .NET? Is it enough to do Java certificate on Corejava or Advance Java certification is necessary?

Let me give you one information, Java is the world most number 1 language and then comes Ruby, Python, Pearl and other language.

But, it does not mean that .NET is less popular language. If you want to work in Microsoft then Java is not going to help in this. You have to learn .NET, C# and all the Microsoft language. Else Java is one of the option to get hired by any number of the company.

So, it is up-to you which programming language you wanted to go with as both of them are best one and you have to chose any one of them or you can go with both of them. choice is yours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?