4th December 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for 42 days training from DRDO in Electronics & Communication engineering being a son of Indian Army?

Respected sir, I am Teajpal Singh studying in final year of Electronics & Communication engineering from JP University, Noida. I am son of an Indian Army and I want to get 42 days training from DRDO. Please tell me how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for Indian Army while doing Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)? What is the procedure to apply?
  2. Details of training for Electronics and Communication branch in Ahmadabad for 30-40 days?
  3. Eligibility to do 15 days internship program in 2nd year of Electronics & Communication from Bharat Electronics Limited? -- [New]
  4. Which companies offers 15 days training or internship to ECE students in Tamil Nadu?
  5. What are the possible training areas I can apply for while doing Electronics and Communication engineering?
  6. How may I do 18 days major training in Electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
  7. Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?
  8. Which companies among DRDO, BHEL, BSNL and HAL have issued training notification in Hyderabad?
  9. How to get training from DRDO? I have done B.Tech 3rd year in electronics and communication
  10. Companies offering Industrial training on winter vacation for 30 days in Delhi for Electronics & Communication student?
  11. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  12. Can I get selected for 6 industrial training in CSIO or DRDO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Procedure to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd year student?
  14. How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. How to get the opportunity for taking up training at DRDO?
  16. DRDO Electronics and Communication trade related objective questions asked in DRDO exam?
  17. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  18. How to join Indian Army after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?