3rd July 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited?

Hello Sir, I have completed my BTech in this year. I want to do an internship which is available in Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited. I want to apply in the Internship of Digital Marketing. Kindly let me know how can I apply?

5th July 2019, 06:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited?

The procedure to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through company website www.meinnovations.in by submitting the message.

==> Candidate can also send the resume to the email Id - [email protected]

==> Candidate can directly walk into the company with a copy of resume.

I am also giving you the contact details of the company.

Address - Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited
1401, The Affaires Palm Beach Road,
Sector - 17, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai
Phone - +918169701280
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.meinnovations.in
5th July 2019, 07:33 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited?

The candidates willing to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of digital marketing & Content writting.

For more detail visit on (http://www.meinnovations.in)
5th July 2019, 09:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You can send your resume to [email protected] to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited.

The last date to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited is 8th July 2019.

Contact Address:-
Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited
1401, The Affaires, Palm beach Road
Sector 17, Sanpada
Navi Mumbai
5th July 2019, 09:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Below are the Procedure for applying Digital Marketing Internship in Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited.

The Procedure for applying Digital Marketing Internship in Mangal Essakki Innovations Private Limited is that you have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship on +91 8169701280

You can also drop your resume directly at the company.

Company Address :-

1401 The Affaires Palm Beach Road,Sector 17 Sanpada , Navi Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?