16th August 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for DRDO internship being a 2nd year B.Tech student of UPTU?

How to apply for DRDO internship being a 2nd year B.Tech student of UPTU?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  9. How to apply for internship in DRDO? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
  11. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EE) 3rd year student?
  13. How can I apply for Internship in IIT being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student from UPTU college?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for M.Tech(Signal Processing) 2nd year student?
  15. Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
19th August 2015, 09:25 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: How to apply for DRDO internship being a 2nd year B.Tech student of UPTU?

You are in 2nd year . so as of now you are not eligible for any internship or the training program. Since, you don't have enough skill to work in a real time environment. So, you need to wait for another 1 more year to be eligible for the internship like program. As of now you can go for summer training program through any reputed institute.
23rd August 2015, 05:39 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: How to apply for DRDO internship being a 2nd year B.Tech student of UPTU?

DRDO do not provide training to the 2nd year student.You can apply after 3rd year.Till that you can do extra courses related to your branch such as-

1-C language.
2-Core Java.
3-Embedded.
4-MATLAB.
5-PLC Scada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?