4th January 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for industrial training in Kolkata? Which companies offer training?

I am presently a second year engineering student in cs branch. How can i apply for the training in kolkata? And which are the companies that offers training?

Related Questions:
  1. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  2. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  3. Industrial training for cse in kolkata
  4. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
  5. How many companies in Kolkata are providing industrial training for mechanical engineer
  6. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which company provides industrial training with stipend in Kolkata?
  9. How many companies are there in Kolkata that provide industrial training for electrical engineers?
  10. How to do my training/project in MNC companies like TCS, HCL, Wipro and Infosys if I have no approach and references?
  11. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  12. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  13. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  14. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial Training?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  16. List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?
  17. List of companies providing industrial training? How may I join these training programs?
  18. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
8th January 2014, 10:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for industrial training in Kolkata? Which companies offer training?

It is good that you have started thinking about your training right after your 2nd semester. This will give more time to acquire more knowledge by doing training in various sectors after every even semester. Kolkata is a metropolitan city with numerous companies especially related to computer field. SO you can get do training in any of them easily.

As you belong to CS branch,so you can do training in :-
-Microsoft (Online)
-Oracle (Online)
-Intel (Outside Kolkata)
-LinkedIn (Outside Kolkata)
-BSNL
-AAI
-PSUs
-Hp
-HCL
-Idea
-IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys

You need to download the application form from the official website of the concerned company. Then you need to fill it completely and send it along with the demand draft of the training fees and NOC letter from your college to the concerned company. For some companies, you need to contact the HR or training coordinator to avail training in them. It is easy to do training if you have contact with the employee of the concerned company.
21st March 2014, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for industrial training in Kolkata? Which companies offer training?

I am presently a second year engineering student in EEE branch. How can i apply for the training in kolkata? And which are the companies that offers training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?