14th June 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an Internship in Eastern Railways for BTech Electrical 2nd year student?

Sir, I am studying in 2nd year of BTech with Electrical Engineering. I want to apply for an Internship in Eastern Railways. So, can I know that how I can apply for this Internship? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an Internship in Indian Railways being an EEE 3rd year student?
  2. Companies offering an Internship to BTech Electrical 2nd year student in Odisha?
  3. Eligibility to apply for 1 year Internship in ISRO for BTech Electrical student?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does MGVCL offers 1 year Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  6. Requirements to apply for Summer Internship in BSNL, Lucknow for BTech Electrical 2nd year student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Eastern Railways for B.Tech(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to Electrical 2nd year student in Southern India?
  9. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Winter Internship in NIIT Technologies, Noida for BTech Electrical 2nd year student? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in DMRC for BTech Electrical student?
  11. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Kolkata?
  12. How can I apply for Internship being a Electrical 2nd year student? Where to apply?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for EEE 2nd year student?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BCCL for ECE 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  16. Am I eligible to get internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering in IIT, Varanasi?
  17. List of companies offering an Internship to EEE 2nd year student in Bengaluru?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship for ECE student in UPPCL?
15th June 2018, 01:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an Internship in Eastern Railways for BTech Electrical 2nd year student?

Procedure to apply for the internship in Eastern Railway:

1. Write an application for the internship addressed to the 'Training Officer' of Eastern railways.
2. Also, apply for the reference letter from the 'training and placement cell' of your current institute.
3. Attach the reference letter along with the application and submit the same in the training cell of eastern railways.
4. After a certain period, Railways publish a list of shortlisted candidates for the internship.
5. Check out the list for your name. If your name is there is the list then you can start the internship in Eastern railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?