16th November 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in Mass Communication from Hindustan Times? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I am studying Bachelor of mass communication from a private college and after final exam want to apply for training from Hindustan Times. How to apply for internship? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  2. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting internship in Times of India, Hindustan Times or The Hindu?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  5. What is the educational requirement to become a Newsreader?
  6. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  8. Procedure of internship in The Times of India, Hindustan Time or The Hindu?
  9. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  10. Journalism can be done after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Duration of Journalism course? -- [New]
  11. Can I pursue journalism after completing graduation in Political science? Which course should I choose after graduation?
  12. Eligibilty criteria for Mass Communication in Delhi? Can I apply through Music Quota?
  13. Am I eligible to do internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year in private college?
  14. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  15. Chances to do internship after B.Pharmacy from Hindustan Antibiotics, Pune? Eligibility criteria for it?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for internship in top companies? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the internship?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  18. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?