4th August 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?

Sir,
I am doing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering branch. I am in second year now. I want to do Internship with companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM. So please tell me how to apply and when to apply for Internship? Please give me the whole procedure for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  4. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  5. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  7. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  12. How can I apply for 45 days Internship in TCS, Infosys, IBM and Oracle being a B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  13. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  14. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  17. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?
  18. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in Infosys, IBM and TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
8th August 2015, 07:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?

I am extremely sorry to state that companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro and IBM do not provide internship to the second year engineering students. This is because second year engineering students do not have adequate knowledge of their domain which can be implemented in the real world projects effectively. Hence these companies provide internship to third and fourth year engineering students, preferably fourth year engineering students. You should go for industrial training now and later in the third and fourth year can try for internship opportunities.
9th August 2015, 12:59 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering branch. I am in second year now. I want to do Internship with companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM. So please tell me how to apply and when to apply for Internship? Please give me the whole procedure for applying?
For internship you can apply through online for TCS. You have to submit your resume and contacting TCS academic relationship managers through your college Training and Placement cell. After applying the resumes short listed on the basis of marks. Once the candidates selected they have to give Technical and HR interview through phone. The same or more or less same procedure is available for other companies also. You have to apply through online for the respective organizations.
9th August 2015, 06:27 PM
Limited10
Member+

These companies do not provide internship to the second year students.You can apply to these companies after completing 3rd year.You can directly apply to the internship or training after 3rd year by going to the office and fill the application form and submit it with the documents and the training letter issued by your college.You have also have to submit the bio-data with the full detail .
13th September 2016, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

What is procedure to apply for winter internship at companies like IBM , tcs , drdo , wipro for 3rd year electronic students?
13th September 2016, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

What is procedure to apply for winter internship 2016 at companies like IBM , tcs , drdo , wipro for 3rd year electronic students?
23rd October 2018, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pursuing B. E final year(ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING) in M.Kumarasamy college of engineering. i want to do internship in infosys.. Is i am eligible to do that?? If i am eligible what are all the procedure that i have yo do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?