4th July 2022, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in the private banks?

How to apply for internship in the private banks? It's compulsory for BBA students that why I want to do it.

6th July 2022, 09:24 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in the private banks?

Procedure to apply for internship in the private banks:-

In order to apply for internship in private banks you should have completed 2nd year of your bachelor's degree. Then you have to write an application to the HOD of the bank regarding the vacancies available.
Then you have ti submit your resume and a recommendation letter prepared by the HOD of college and send it to the authorities of the bank.

According to the vacancies available you will be called for interview and have to follow the further steps as directed by the bank authorities.
9th July 2022, 03:40 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

There are multiple ways. Start with online searches at banks that you are interested in working for. Research who the bank manager is and make an appointment with that person. The premise for the appt is to begin establishing and building relationships first. If you approach from this vantage point individuals feel you are interested in them first not what you are seeking from them.

Next let them know you want to ask what they got into banking, what suggestions do they have for getting an internship, what classes do they recommend to take, basically advice on the same question. How do I get an internship with a bank. If you want to say this bank then do so. You are building trust first. When people trust you then they are open to sharing and doing more for you. I hope to hear back on how it works out for you.
9th July 2022, 07:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How to apply for internship in the private banks?

The candidate can send the resume to the internship department of the bank. Or, the candidate can send the resume to HR of the bank. The candidate can also apply for the internship by filling the application form that is available on the website of the bank. Private banks like Axis, HDFC, are easy to give internship opportunities to the students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?