23rd January 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?

Sir/Mam,

I am a 3rd year civil engineer student with GPA 9.4 in a private engineering college in guntur.i want to do internship in my final year during my project.so,,pkease tell me the details how to apply for internship?how can i get internship?please tell me details whether i supposed to pay any money during internship or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Which semesters are taken into consideration to calculate GPA?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS to B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  3. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for BCA final year student?
  5. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  7. How can I apply for internship in government colleges during final year
  8. How to calculate my GPA? I am filling up the forms for Fellowship program
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS
  10. How can I apply for yearly internship programme for pursuing final year project?
  11. What is GPA and how is it calculated? Please calculate my GPA -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  13. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  15. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. How can I apply for 1-2 months Internship programme in Faridabad, Haryana being a B.Com final year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
28th January 2015, 12:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?

First of all, you need to analyze your interests and goals and decide the area of interest in civil engineering. Then you need to do a small research on the internet to find out the companies working in that area and whether there are any internship provisions in that company. You can also post a query concerning this and we will give a detailed feedback. Then you need to see whether you satisfy the eligibility criteria and get to know the application and shortlisting process. Complete the application procedure before the stipulated time and wait for the results. For civil engineering, internships are usually given by PSUs, Construction Companies, Power and Steel Plants. Hence you can try in them. No, you are not supposed to pay any money during internship. In turn, the companies might pay you stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?