23rd April 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship program in BHEL Hyderabad

Sir,
I am studying mechanical engineering 3rd b.tech. i am intrest to do summer internship hn BHEL Hyderabad. In this summer please help me how to apply for internship

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  2. Procedure to do internship in BHEL?
  3. How can I apply for summer internship program in DRDO or in BHEL after doing B.Tech 3rd year
  4. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  6. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  7. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  8. How to do summer internship in BHEL after passing B.Tech in ECE
  9. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  10. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  11. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  12. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  13. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  14. How to do summer internship in reputed companies like BHEL? What is the procedure?
  15. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL?
  16. What is the criteria to do internship? I want to do internship in BHEL Hyderabad
  17. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  18. Which companies are offering summer internship programme in Hyderabad or any other city in AP?
4th May 2014, 09:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship program in BHEL Hyderabad

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training in BHEL which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. You can definitely pursue your training from BHEL, Hyderabad. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing. If you are son of its employee you can do it for free.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the BHEL, Hyderabad branch regarding training and obtain the info concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees.
14th May 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship program in BHEL Hyderabad

Respected Sir/Mam
I am final year student of BE(electronics and communication engineering) .I am intrested to do summer internship in BHEL Hyderabad. In this summer please help me how to apply for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?