20th July 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in Airtel?

hello sir,
sir plz tell me how we can apply for training in airtel means on test system basis students are selected in airtel for training or by simple registration.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I register for training in Airtel? Before which semester to apply for it?
  2. How to register for training at Airtel? How much early to apply?
  3. What is the procedure for applying for training in airtel?
  4. How can I apply for Training programme in Airtel being a B.Tech(ECE) student?
  5. Procedure of registering for training in Airtel being an IT engineering student?
  6. How to do 6 months summer training in Bharti Airtel
  7. How to do 6 weeks summer training in Bharti Airtel
  8. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  9. Names of good companies for Electronics and communication engineering training? Is Airtel a good place for training?
  10. Application procedure for Industrial training programme at Bharti Airtel after B.E in ECE and attended Silver, Gold EETP programmes?
  11. How to do summer training in Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Ericsson, Airtel? What is the procedure to apply?
  12. How to do training in HR companies in Delhi? What is the training procedure of AIRTEL in HR?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  14. How can I get 6 months training in Ericsson, Nokia, Airtel, Reliance, TCS while studying B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to take 6 months Industrial Training in Airtel or Reliance?
  16. Is there any branch of Airtel in Ahmedabad which provides training to Computer engineering student?
  17. Does Telecommunication companies like Vodafone, Reliance and Airtel provides unpaid summer training?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Airtel?
18th August 2015, 01:19 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for training in Airtel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
sir plz tell me how we can apply for training in airtel means on test system basis students are selected in airtel for training or by simple registration.
The aspirant can apply for training in Airtel. The aspirant has to visit the Airtel website ( http: //www.airtel.in/careers/summer-internship-program. html ) and download the application form available. Fill the application form and send it to Airtel. The duration will be for 8 weeks, mostly from April to June every year. All the information is available in the website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?