25th February 2017, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training at DVC (West Bengal) in Electrical Engineering? What is the selection procedure for it?

Hello, I am a student of Jadavpur University pursuing 2nd year of Electrical engineering. I want to do training from DVC (West Bengal ). How to apply for it? What is the selection procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Need information about doing Winder internship/training in West Bengal?
  4. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  5. From where to get the form of DVC? What is the syllabus and selection procedure for GET?
  6. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  7. How can I apply for Industrial Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in West Bengal?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get vocational training for electricak engineer 3rd year students?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer training in West Bengal?
  10. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate?
  11. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  12. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  13. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  14. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  15. When will the Poly 40 forms be available in West Bengal? What is thee selection procedure?
  16. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  17. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  18. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?