7th May 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training in WIPRO, TCS , HCL OR BHEL like MNC's?

respected sir,

i am B.E graduate 2011 batch from ECE background with 62% .please tell me how to apply for training in top MNC'S like WIPRO,TCS BHEL etc........please provide me with their email addresses so that i can send my resume to these companies....Is their any fees that have to be submitted for training please give details...as i am looking for training it can be as an intern also .please tell me how to apply........?

regards:Nitin sharma

EMAIL:[email protected]

phone number:9972624978

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  2. How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?
  3. Procedure to apply for Top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro? Which are the courses suitable to my field?
  4. Am I eligible to get a Job in top MNC with an aggregate of 60.1% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?
  5. Is Training in JAVA available in HCL, WIPRO, TCS, Accenture in Bangalore?
  6. Should Backlogs be mentioned in Resume?
  7. How can I apply for jobs in software company or MNC's like HCL, Infosys, WIPRO?
  8. Information about off campus placement of HCL, WIPRO, TCS for passouts?
  9. How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro?
  11. Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?
  12. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Computer Science?
  13. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Physics, Maths and Computers? Colleges providing these courses?
  14. How to apply for 6 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro and Infosys?
  15. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  16. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
  17. What type of job can I get in software after scoring 68% in B.Tech?
  18. Starting salary for freshers in the companies like HCL, TCS, CTS, Infosys, WIPRO for training period? -- [Most Discussed]
11th May 2014, 12:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for training in WIPRO, TCS , HCL OR BHEL like MNC's?

All the multinational companies do not have provision of training to the students. Companies like BHEL and HCL have education or training centers where students can seek training in various fields. Moreover, these companies do not recruit on the basis of resume submission both for jobs as well as training.

You need to log on to their official websites and see whether there is any advertisement regarding training opportunity. If there is, then you can apply online. Otherwise you need to write to the HR to avail training opportunity in the concerned organization. Yes, you need to submit a certain amount as fees for the training which depends on the organization as well as on the course you are enrolled in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?