27th March 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for 6 months Internship in HAL, Bangalore being a B.Tech graduate?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have done B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. I want to do Internship for 6 months in HAL, Bangalore. Can you please tell me how can I apply?

31st March 2016, 04:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for 6 months Internship in HAL, Bangalore being a B.Tech graduate?

HAL stands for Hindustan Aeronautical Limited. HAL is exactly right choice for pursuing internship after B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering. You will learn lots of practical facts from HAL. One thing that you must know is that no backlog is permitted in your degree for pursuing the internship in HAL, even you have to score at least 55% marks as aggregate percent in your degree.
For applying in HAL you have to make a resume of your academics including your project details. Send it along with your application for the internship in HAL in the respective laboratory. Once they respond to your application then you have to send NOC from your current institute.
21st September 2019, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for 6 months Internship in HAL, Bangalore being a B.Tech graduate?

Does HAL provide 6 months internship to 8th semester students?
19th December 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Have you got any answer to this question, please share here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?