10th June 2021, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Air hostess job or training? 9 years old appendix operation will cause any problem?

Hi I'm 20 yrs old now I study in B.A 3rd yr, after the graduation course I want to apply for air hostess job, I want to know the name of the website where I can apply for training , I have an appendix operation ,it was done 9yrs ago,now my question is ..is there any problem for applying for this job for having an operation?

11th June 2021, 11:07 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How can I apply for Air hostess job or training? 9 years old appendix operation will cause any problem?

You can apply for Air hostess job online through the official website which is www.airindia.in. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or any bachelor degree are eligible to apply. For a female air hostess - A minimum height of 157.5 centimeters with weight proportionate to the height would be a must.
11th June 2021, 11:22 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for Air hostess job or training? 9 years old appendix operation will cause any problem?

The applicant need to visit the official website to apply for training. Then you have to fill the application form by adding all the details about yourself and submit it before the last date. Unmarried candidate are given priority for Air hostess job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?