26th July 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Electronics Engineering internship in Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai?

Hello friends, I would like to know how I can apply for an internship of Electronics Engineering in Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai? I don't know about the procedure. Please let me know about the procedure asap.

28th July 2020, 03:07 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Electronics Engineering internship in Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai?

Company Name:-Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai

Intern-Role:-Electronics Engineering Internship

No. of Openings:-01

Method to apply for an Electronics Engineering internship in Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai as follows:-

1. Prepare a CV with a full description of the skillset and certifications of required technologies.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala.

The last date of application is 9 August 2020.

Official Website:-https://www.oenergy.in
28th July 2020, 01:59 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Electronics Engineering internship in Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai?

You can send your updated resume to [email protected] to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai.

You can apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai on or before 09/08/2020.
28th July 2020, 03:14 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for an Electronics Engineering Internship in Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai is given below-

1. First of all make your CV mentioning all your skills and certificates required for internship.

2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala/ glassdoor.
28th July 2020, 09:10 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Contact Address :-

B-217,218, Kohinoor Industrial Estate, Taloja MIDC, PIN: 410208
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.

Contact Number : +91 7977 182 427

Last date to apply for this internship is 9th August , 2020.

For more details you can visit their official website :-
https://www.oenergy.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?