26th July 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to do an Electronics Engineering internship in Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai?

Hi, I have heard about the Electronics Engineering internship of Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai. I want to know about the qualification which is essentially required for doing this internship. Please tell me about the qualification asap.

28th July 2020, 03:21 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to do an Electronics Engineering internship in Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai?

Qualification required to do an Electronics Engineering internship in Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai as follows:-

1. Electronics Engineering degree holder or related work-field study branches.

2. Recent Graduates.

3. Understanding of electronic designing.

4. Knowledge of Robotics and System automation projects.

5. Good communication skills.

Official Website:-https://www.oenergy.in
28th July 2020, 01:51 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to do an Electronics Engineering internship in Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai?

The educational qualification required to apply for Electronics Engineering internship in Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai is that you must have completed Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of technology in Electronics and communication or Computer Science or Information Technology or must have other equivalent qualification with excellent academic record.

You must have knowledge of Robotics, system automation and must be capable of handling other miscellaneous work.
28th July 2020, 04:25 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to do an Electronics Engineering internship in Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai is graduation . Candidate those who are from electronic or electrical engineering will be preferred. Those who are pursuing graduation are also eligible.

For More details you can visit-

https://www.oenergy.in/
28th July 2020, 07:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to do an Electronics Engineering internship in Ocean Energy Navi Mumbai :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You should have good knowledge in Robotics, system automation etc.

Last date to apply for this internship is 9th August , 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?