29th April 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?

hi,
Its radhika persuing b-tech EEE 4-1 sem.i want to know that how can i apply for internship in following companies tcs,infosys,wipro,L&T,hcl.Is any batch going to start in december 2013. pls reply at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  4. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  5. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  6. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  7. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
  8. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  9. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  10. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  11. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing MCA?
  13. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  14. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  15. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  16. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  17. How to apply for company internships ike TCS Cogny
  18. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
5th May 2014, 12:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?

MNCs like TCS, Wipro, Infosys are very big organizations where getting an internship is tougher than getting a job. This is because they have tie-ups with certain institutes from which they recruit or they take interns preferring only from the Tier-1 institutes of the country. So if you do not belong to those tie-up institutes or the Tier-1 institutes of the country you cannot get an internship experience in these companies easily.

You need to have good contact with some high ranking officials to get an internship opportunity. Otherwise you need to contact the concerned center and give the written test, resume evaluation and personal interview to get recruited as intern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?