28th May 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for a Summer Internship of 45 days in Tata Steel in Fianance field?

I am a student of banasthali vidhyapith and wants to do my summer internship for 45 days in Tata steel in finance field. I have completed my 2nd year in bachelor of business administration. So how can i apply?

Related Questions:
  1. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  2. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for Electrical 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
  5. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  11. What rank I have to achieve in B.Tech to apply for Internship in Tata Steel?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  13. How to do summer internship at urban department in Tata Steel?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  15. How to get application form of Summer Internship in Tata Steel being its employee?
  16. How to do internship from Tata Steel or SAIL?
  17. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
  18. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
4th April 2018, 08:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a Summer Internship of 45 days in Tata Steel in Fianance field?

You have to write an application mentioning about the details of your training and get it signed by the principal of your college. Now you have to visit the official website at (http://www.tatasteel.com/careers/) and fill up the internship application form and also submit your resume. Now send the application to the HR department of the company. If they find you eligible then they will call you for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?