8th February 2023, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for training in L&T, in 3rd year of engineering?

Kindly, explain me that how can I apply for training in L&T, in 3rd year of engineering?

9th February 2023, 04:25 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for training in L&T, in 3rd year of engineering?

To apply for this internship, send your updated resume via email to [email protected]

Contact information about the company is provided below.

Address:-

Larsen & Toubro Limited
L&T House, Ballard Estate
P. O. Box: 278,
Mumbai 400 001
India

Refer to the following link for more information:
https://www.larsentoubro.com/
10th February 2023, 02:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address:-

Larsen & Toubro Limited
L&T House, Ballard Estate
P. O. Box: 278,
Mumbai 400 001
India

For more details you can visit their official website:-
https://www.larsentoubro.com/
15th February 2023, 12:38 AM
Ar_pit

L&T (Larsen & Toubro) is a large engineering and construction company in India, and the process for getting an internship with them may vary depending on the specific department or division you are interested in. However, generally, the process for getting an internship at L&T includes the following steps:

Check for Internship Opportunities: L&T regularly posts internship opportunities on its career website, and you can check for available positions that match your skills and interests.
Submit Your Resume: Once you find an internship opportunity that you are interested in, you will need to submit your resume and cover letter through the online application process.
Interview: After submitting your application, you may be selected for an interview. The interview can be in person or over the phone, and it will be conducted by a member of the L&T team.
Selection: After the interview, the L&T team will review your application and interview, and they will inform you if you have been selected for the internship.
On-boarding: If you are selected, you will receive detailed instructions on how to complete the on-boarding process, which may include submitting additional documentation or completing online training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?