4th December 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

How can I do summer internship from HAL, Lucknow while studying in 2nd year of Aerospace engineering? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 2nd year of Aerospace engineering and want to do summer internship from HAL, Lucknow. How can I do it? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  2. Procedure to apply for internship at HAL, Lucknow?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do summer practice internship at HAL, Lucknow?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in HAL koraput?
  5. How to do summer internship in HAL? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to do Summer Internship for 2nd year B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 7th semester student?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Summer internship at a renowned organization for 2nd year Aerospace engineering student?
  10. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  13. How can I apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore being a B.Tech Aerospace Engineering 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL finance department in Lucknow while doing MBA in Allahabad?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?
  18. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
6th December 2016, 02:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do summer internship from HAL, Lucknow while studying in 2nd year of Aerospace engineering? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?

As you are in 2nd year of aerospace engineering, so you are eligible to apply gor summer training from HAL, Lucknow. Candidates who are pursuing 2nd and 3rd year are eligible to apply. Candidates having pending backlogs won't be allowed and should have a good academic record.

First thing you must know before applying for summer training is that HAL provides training only to a group from a college and not to a single candidate. If you have any contact with the employees of HAL, then ask them to be your reference and after that you have to send an official letter to their authorities prepared by the principal of your college.

Next the reference person will talk to the authorities regarding your training and hence, if you get selected then you will be allowed to start the training by submitting the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?