30th March 2022, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Summer Training in Jaipur Metro?

Sir i am student of b.tech 3rd year, Branch-civil, how i can do summer training in jaipur metro? [email protected]

31st March 2022, 07:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Summer Training in Jaipur Metro?

How can I do Summer Training in Jaipur Metro?

To apply for an internship in Jaipur metro, the student has to send the internship or training letter to the HR Dept. of DMRC through the training and placement officer(TPO).

The selection is done based on the CV and academic performance. If you are selected for the internship/training, you will get a call letter from Jaipur Metro.
31st March 2022, 08:21 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

To apply for an internship in Jaipur metro, the student has to send the internship or training letter to the HR Dept. of DMRC through the training and placement officer(TPO).
• The selection is done based on the CV and academic performance.
27th July 2022, 03:19 PM
Ar_pit

To apply for an internship in Jaipur metro, the student has to send the internship or training letter to the HR Dept. of DMRC through the training and placement officer(TPO). The selection is done based on the CV and academic performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?