11th December 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

How can i get a chance to join Internship program in ISRO?

I want to join the internship program in ISRO. So tell me how can i get a chance to join internship program there?

14th December 2017, 11:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get a chance to join Internship program in ISRO?

Before applying for internship in ISRO, you should have completed 2nd year of bachelor's degree course. Then you have to write a request application and send it with your resume to the respective branch head of ISRO. You can also visit their official website and check the regular notification updates. You have to apply as soon as the vacancy arrives. If you fulfill all their requirements then they will call you for the further selection.

Web: https://www.isro.gov.in/careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?