14th December 2017, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I get my first inplant training from BHEL if I don;t have any receommendation from any BHEL employee?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to get my first inplant training in BHEL. I am studying 2nd year mechanical engineering in P.S.N.A College of engineering and technology, Dindigul. The procedure says recommendation of someone in the industry but I don't anyone working in BHEL. So, kindly grant my request and give an opportunity to train in BHEL. This training will give me a new experience and knowledge to my future. I am waiting for your permission. Thank you.
Name :R. Prabhu
EMAIL ID :[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of inplant training at BHEL Hyderabad?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for inplant training at BHEL, Trichy?
  3. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Ranipet being a B.E. 3rd year student?
  4. What is the fee structure for Inplant Training in BHEL, Salem?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for BHEL inplant training in Trichy?
  6. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy being an Electrical & Electronics student?
  7. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL?
  8. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. Can I get in-plant Training in BHEL if I am in EIE first year, 2nd semester? Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?
  11. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore being a B.E.(ECE) final semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training at BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure for IPT in BHEL? I am studying B.E EIE 3rd year
  14. How to attend inplant training in BHEL company at Bangalore? I am studying B.E computer science and engineering
  15. When Inplant Training will be conducted in BHEL, Coimbatore?
  16. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Trichy for EEE 3rd year student?
  17. Is BHEL trichy conducting inplant training program in mechanical engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in BHEL for B.E.(EIE) 1st year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
15th December 2017, 03:11 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my first inplant training from BHEL if I don;t have any receommendation from any BHEL employee?

Submitting the application for training through some reference make easier to get selected. However it is not compulsory to have reference of any employee of BHEL. You may submit your application through proper channel in your current institute. In this process, you have to take a recommendation letter from 'training and placement cell' of college. Attach this recommendation with application form and submit in HR department of BHEL before due date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?