14th December 2017, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Does any good company provide inplant training free of course?

As I want to attend inplant training in a good company. Is there any training conducted by free of cost for students. I belong to 4th year ECE department. I kindly request you to give me permission for to attend inplant training in your company for three days.

15th December 2017, 03:05 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does any good company provide inplant training free of course?

Yes, there are so many good companies in India which provide free of cost inplant training to good candidates from well recognized institutes/universities. Some of such companies are listed as under:

NEPA LIMITED, Nepanagar, Distt.: Burhanpur 450221, Madhya Pradesh, India

Poly Plastics Limited, Yamunanagar 135001, Haryana, India

SD Auto Engineering Pvt. Ltd, Faridabad, Haryana

You have to submit your application by means of some reference. If you didn't have any reference, then it will be better to submit the application with recommendations of your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?