23rd November 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How can i pursue training after M.Sc. in Aircraft Design?

I have completed my B.E Computer Science and Engineering and I am working in SAP. Right now, I am pursuing M.Sc. degree course in aircraft design. So tell me how can i do training after this course? Please help me.

24th November 2015, 12:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i pursue training after M.Sc. in Aircraft Design?

First of all you need to contact those Institutions where you wish to opt for training after completion off your M.Sc degree.

However, you will have to face and clear an interview, so conducted by the Institute/Organization itself and after having cleared it successfully, you will probably be very much eligible to pursue your training in the prospective Institute/Organization.
29th November 2015, 02:43 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: How can i pursue training after M.Sc. in Aircraft Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.E Computer Science and Engineering and I am working in SAP. Right now, I am pursuing M.Sc. degree course in aircraft design. So tell me how can i do training after this course? Please help me.
You can do training along-with this course too. What you need to do is to apply for the training cum internship program from a reputed organization and chose your preferred location and timing which should not affect your job and study and then go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?