23rd November 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

List internship offering companies in Bangalore for M.Tech (Advanced internal combustion engine) students?

I need the list of companies which offers internship to m.tech degree holders in the field of advanced internal combustion engines. Please help me.

23rd November 2015, 10:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List internship offering companies in Bangalore for M.Tech (Advanced internal combustion engine) students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need the list of companies which offers internship to m.tech degree holders in the field of advanced internal combustion engines. Please help me.
List of the companies for internship in Bangalore:-

1. TheMech.in, #183, 1st Main Road , Taverekere Main road , BTM 1st Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 090363 26821

2. Materia Engineering Private Limited, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2338 4008

3. EnggServices2India (Cad Conversion Services in Banglaore), HSR Layout
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4094 8205

4. Technotalent Engineering India (P) Limited, 10th Cross Rd, Ganapathy Nagar, Phase 3, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4117 2312
29th November 2015, 02:35 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: List internship offering companies in Bangalore for M.Tech (Advanced internal combustion engine) students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There are almost all Mechanical or the Automation companies that offers internship program to M.tech holder degree.

below is the List of companies, that gives internship to the M.tech holder:

1. Services2India
2. Material Engineering pvt ltd.

** These are the world class company, you can have your internship
program from here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?