22nd April 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How to do apprenticeship from Centers of Excellence Broad Based Basic Training in Industrial Automation?

Hello sir, I have completed ITI Industrial Automation and want to do apprenticeship from Centers of Excellence Broad Based Basic Training in Industrial Automation. What should I do for it?

27th April 2017, 03:00 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: How to do apprenticeship from Centers of Excellence Broad Based Basic Training in Industrial Automation?

You will have to apply for internship as and when the notification is released. In order to get the notification, you should contact the organization or can also visit their official website.

You should however fulfill all the minimum eligibility criteria in order to get admission in the apprenticeship.
27th April 2017, 11:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do apprenticeship from Centers of Excellence Broad Based Basic Training in Industrial Automation?

It is very good that you have completed your ITI course and planning for an apprenticeship. In order to do so, you must have to apply for the training under Centre of Excellence and have to register yourself. If there will be a vacancy for apprenticeship according to your profile. Then definitely you will get opportunity to do apprenticeship there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?