22nd April 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Can a 2nd year of Mechanical engineering student do 6 week summer training from DRDO? How to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am in 2nd year of Mechanical engineering and would like to do 6 week summer training from DRDO. Can I do it? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Is DRDO offered Training only in Summer vacation?
  2. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Summer Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 week summer training at HCL?
  5. Procedure of summer training in NTPC? How can I apply for it? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student
  6. Can I do summer training from DRDO Chandigarh? I am a 2nd year computer science student
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  8. How to do summer training from DRDO? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student form VNIT Nagpur
  9. Summer training in Bokaro Steel plant for 2nd year Mechanical branch student?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Training in any Company that offers Training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  11. How can I apply for Summer Training programme in Indian Railways being a Diploma 2nd year student in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to apply for summer training in DRDO for Mechanical Engineering students?
  13. What the formalities and how to apply for internship at GAIL, NTPC, DRDO or BHEL?
  14. How and where to apply for Summer Training in DRDO Chandigarh?
  15. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  16. Summer Internship for talented 1st year Mechanical engineering student?
  17. Procedure to do summer training from L&T? I am a 2nd year Mechanical student
  18. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
28th April 2017, 12:16 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 2nd year of Mechanical engineering student do 6 week summer training from DRDO? How to apply for it?

Yes, definitely you can apply for 6 weeks of summer training under DRDO being a 2nd year Mechanical Engineering candidate. To do so, you have to apply for training by writing an application that you want to do training in DRDO. Do mention your qualification in the application and submit it in the regional office of DRDO. DRDO will then confirm your training possibility based on the requirement of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?