18th November 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from NTPC?

I am in 3rd year of Electrical engineering and would like to do internship from NTPC Limited. Please tell me how can I do internship from NTPC?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from NTPC?
  2. Training in NTPC is not suitable for CSE students?
  3. Does NTPC provides two month internship in Electrical engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. How to do two months internship in Electrical Engineering from NTPC?
  5. When the notification of Internship will be published in NTPC, Barh for BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  7. How to approach NTPC Limited for internship in Electrical Engineering?
  8. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for internship in Electrical engineering from NTPC?
  10. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get 2 months of Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam?
  13. How to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC being an Electrical 2nd year student?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  15. Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. How to apply for Internship in NTPC during winter vacations for Electrical and Electronics 2nd year student?
  17. How can I apply at NTPC badarpur for summer internship?
  18. How to get internship program in NTPC after completing 2nd year B.Tech in electrical engineering
19th November 2017, 10:03 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from NTPC?

In order to apply for internship in NTPC, you have to visit their official website (http://www.ntpc.co.in/) and fill up the application form by clicking on the "career" page. Now send your resume to the admin department of NTPC. If they find you eligible then the authorities will guide you to complete the whole selection procedure.

NTPC Bhawan,
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110003
Ph : 91 11 24360100
18th January 2022, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from NTPC?

I am student of Electrical Engineering BTECH in 8th sem how I get internship from NTPC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?