How to do summer training in Barh NTPC

Sir, I am a student of BTech 3rd year. I want to do training in
Barh NTPC. E.mail- [email protected]
M- 9991220990

18th March 2023, 12:06 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer training in Barh NTPC

Since the company does not offer an online application form. So, the procedure for applying to this summer training is that you will have to forward your updated resume through email to the regional HR manager of NTPC at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.ntpc.co.in/
23rd March 2023, 01:24 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: How to do summer training in Barh NTPC

To do summer training in Barh NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation), you can follow these steps:

Visit the NTPC website: Go to the official website of NTPC (www.ntpc.co.in).

Navigate to the training section: Look for the 'Careers' or 'Training' section on the website and select the 'Training' option.

Check for available training programs: Check for the available training programs and select the one that best suits your area of interest.

Check eligibility criteria: Check the eligibility criteria for the selected training program. Make sure you meet all the necessary qualifications and requirements.

Fill out the application form: Fill out the application form with all the required information, including personal details, educational qualifications, work experience (if any), and other relevant information.

Upload documents: Upload all the required documents, such as your resume, academic transcripts, and identity proof.

Submit the application: Submit the application form and wait for a response from NTPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?