29th September 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to E-Commerce Management Interns in MCaffeine?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is E-Commerce Management and this Internship is available in MCaffeine. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in MCaffeine. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

2nd October 2018, 03:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to E-Commerce Management Interns in MCaffeine?

The stipend which is offered to E-Commerce Management Interns in MCaffeine is around Rs. 15,000 per month. Duration of internship is for 6 months. Candidate must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities to be eligible to apply and must be full time interns for duration of 6 months of internship to be eligible.
3rd October 2018, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to E-Commerce Management Interns in MCaffeine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is E-Commerce Management and this Internship is available in MCaffeine. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in MCaffeine. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Selected interns can get around Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend to do E-Commerce Management internship in MCaffeine. Duration of the E-Commerce Management internship in MCaffeine is 6 months. Interested students can apply on or before 12th October, 2018 for the E-Commerce Management internship in MCaffeine. It is a full time (in-office) internship and students from Mumbai and neighboring cities are preferred for the internship.
13th September 2021, 11:51 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 3 LPA offered to E- Commerce Management interns in MCaffeine

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?