26th November 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Details about SAP course and its duration with fee details

I want details about SAP course i.e. the duration of SAP course, its eligibility, its fee structure. I also want to know the benefits after doing SAP course. How it would help me in my career.

26th November 2016, 06:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about SAP course and its duration with fee details

SAP is one of the most demanded IT skill in modern world since almost every company with a good turnover utilised some aspect of SAP. However, there numerous modules or fields in SAP technology. Each have their own eligibility and course fees. Moreover, the course fees also depend on the concerned institute in which you are seeking admission. Usually graduates are eligible for SAP course. However, unless you give us the info of which module in SAP are you interested, we will not be able to give you further insight. Thus, comment below with the modules of your interest and we will revert with detailed info. SAP professionals are in good demand and hired by various companies from IT services to product based companies.
16th March 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about SAP course and its duration with fee details

I am planning to SAP certification,I do have a BCA degree and is also doing an MBA with specialization in E-Business.I have total of 6 years of experience working in different sectors like I.T(Hardware),Tourism,Airlines,Retail(I.T) and Marketing.Which is the most appropriate SAP certification that matches my qualification that may lead me into a much more promising and better career.Could anyone suggest a relevant one?

It would be so helpful is anyone could help me out.

Thank you,
Nidhin
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?